2016 is the 30th anniversary of the 1 oz American Silver Eagle bullion coin program from the United States Mint. The Silver Eagle is the most popular bullion coin in the world.
Silver American Eagle Highlights:
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin, all Silver is mined in the United States and backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Buy your 2016 Silver Eagles today.